Livestream Yoga Sundays 9:30 – 10:30 am
Please Register HERE for : Feel Good in Your Body 1-Hour Vinyasa Flow
ABOUT THIS CLASS
This is a level 2 well-rounded vinyasa flow practice that integrates breath work with steady, strong, and mindful movement. Join me for this well-rounded 60 minute flow that will leave you feeling balanced and good in your body.
*This class is better suited to students who are not totally new to the practice (since we will be flowing/connecting poses rather than focusing in depth on each pose), however all levels are welcome and I will offer modifications/variations when appropriate.
YOU WILL FOCUS ON
- Moving in a mindful way (the transitions b/w postures are just as important as the posture)
- Creating a true balance of strength & softness or effort and ease
- Strengthening your body and using your core/center to flow (as appropriate for your body)
- Breath-work to create a peaceful and expansive feeling in your mind/body
HOW TO COME PREPARED
- You + your yoga mat (no props required)
- If you like to use blocks or a strap, please have them handy.
- A yoga blanket is nice to sit on during meditation or use under your head during Savasana, but it’s not necessary.